Tuesday Night Golf League
- League Play will be on Tuesday Nights starting at 4:44 PM
- Schedule for the Regular Season will be posted on the website before the season begins.
- League Play will consist of 2 Person Teams and the format will be Match Play each week.
- A total of 10 points can be won in each match. This consists of 1 point for each hole and 1 additional point for the team that wins the majority of holes. If a hole is tied, each player receives ½ point. Example: Team 1 wins 5 ½ holes and Team 2 wins 3 ½ holes. Team 1 would receive the extra point and the score for that week would be Team 1 6 ½ Points and Team 2 3 ½ Points. If a match is tied following 9 holes 4 ½ – 4 ½, the extra point will be split and the final score would be 5-5.
- Points will be totaled and at the end of 14 weeks the team with the most points will be named regular season champions Playoffs will start on Week 15.
- Handicaps will be used for scoring, handicaps will be issued by the Pro Shop and weekly scores will be posted to keep the handicaps current and accurate.
- Players can sign-up as 2 Person Teams or as Individuals. The Pro Shop will try to match up individual players.
- Payment for the league can be made in 2 installments, $187 before the start of the league, and $187 before week 8.
Call the Pro Shop at 203-269-6023 ext 300 for more information